Printing from Mac OSX 10.5.8

Bill wjr1061 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 18:57:15 PDT 2009

I set up my CUPS server on my Macbook and oddly enough it works fine with my Windows Vista PC. But I can't seem to figure out why I can't print from my other Macbook to this Macbook. When I tried to use regular Bonjour printing, the device wouldn't show up in the "Default" menu in the printer setup window. I installed CUPS, SAMBA, and Gutenprint. I've gone into editing the smb., and cupsd. files but to no avail.

When I try to print from the Macbook, I get Tree Connect Failed (NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED) in the print status queue.

I'm using an HP F380 and any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill