Problem with compression=gzip

Conrad Wadds cwadds at civica.com.au
Tue Sep 22 14:36:56 PDT 2009

Hi again,

I just thought that I would pass on the solution for this issue.

It would seem that the "Raw" queue type is just that, a queue which has no further processing associated with it.

The solution was to alter the two raw queues to be type Generic/Text.  This then allowed the uncompression process to complete at the remote end.

Regards

Conrad