[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #3335: VERSION 1.4.1 Printing randomly works to USB Samsung ML-2510

Tony tony at veronicathecow.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 08:36:44 PDT 2009

[STR New]

Hi, I am using version 1.4.1 (same problem occured with 1.4) using Splix 2
driver for ML-2150 (Not a typo) under Sidux 2009.2 fully updated.

Printing from Openoffice Calc 3.1.1 it prints fine but randomly will not
print a page (These are single pages printed one at a time).

It may print 3 or 4 times no problem then fail to print. I retry the print
and occasionally it works often it does not (I don't get duplicates.)

A power down of printer fixes it fo a few more pages.
Thanks for help
Tony

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3335
Version: 1.4rc1