Compiling CUPS on AIX 5.3 (ppc)

James Mackay james.mackay at innoviafilms.com
Tue Apr 20 06:40:14 PDT 2010

Hi Gilles,

I think that the problem I'm hitting might be more serious than just the GCC, I've tried to install some other RPMs on this server and they are not working either, so I'm going to have play on a different server and see if I hit the same results, if not then it might be a problem with the OS on the machine I am working on at the moment.

Thanks for the link

James