Compiling CUPS on AIX 5.3 (ppc)

James Mackay james.mackay at innoviafilms.com
Thu Apr 29 02:53:48 PDT 2010

Michael,

Thanks for your help here, I tried this and it didn't help.

Because a lot of different things had been tried on the box it was decided just to wipe it and start again. This time it was installed in the default location instead of it's own /cups location and everything has installed correctly and is working now.

Thanks again

James