[cups.general] Kodak ESP 3 ESP 5 ESP 7 printers

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Fri Apr 30 00:51:30 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 13:25 -0700, Paul Newall wrote:
> You can find it by searching for Kodak on sourceforge.

Still useful to include a link:
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/cupsdriverkodak/

You've included version 2 of the GNU GPL and myopldecode.c says we can
use version 2 or later, but c2esp.c says nothing about which version to
use.  If the entire project is meant to be 'GPLv2+', it would be best to
add a comment header to c2esp.c similar to the one in myopldecode.c.

You include <cups/i18n.h>, which is not shipped in distributions which
have packaged cups sensibly.  The i18n.h file in CUPS is for
internal-to-CUPS use only, and not meant for public consumption by other
projects.  My suggestion is to use gettext for translations.

A minor nit: you install c2esp, the raster driver, in /usr/bin instead
of the filter sub-directory from the serverbin path.

Tim.
*/