open office files print issue

newdev mobiledev10 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 23:44:59 PDT 2010

> Please contact the foomatic developers on openprinting.org for this =
> issue.

Thanks for the reply.
One thing I don't understand still, while configuring the printer I selected my own PPD file which has 'A4' as default papersize even then it took the wrong value of the papersize as 'Letter' as can be seen from cups error_log file.Also, other options are not visible in the printing UI dialog as mentioned in my own PPD.So my guess is that the printer is not picking up the correct PPD.Is there something which I'm missing here?

Surprisingly, I was able to do duplex printing with openoffice too.The only change was page size selection from default 'Letter' to 'A4' from Openoffice Format->Page menu.After this I could also see my settings(as mentioned in the PPD) in the PageSize option.

Can anyone explain this?

Regards