[cups.bugs] [CRIT] STR #3568: Color registration problem with CUPS driver for HP1518ni color lazer printer

Vaughn stargeezer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 09:05:25 PDT 2010

[STR New]

I'm running FC11 distro of Fedora.  The distro includes CUPS 1.4.2.
Printing from MS Windows apps is perfect, however, printing from Linux
apps produces red (pink) tint output --> misregistered color?  My previous
printer worked fine with Linux apps.  Please lend me a hand in fixing this.

  -- Vaughn

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3568
Version: 1.4.2