[cups.general] socket backend pagecounting off by one

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Aug 20 08:55:09 PDT 2010

On Aug 19, 2010, at 9:36 AM, John A. Murdie wrote:
> I will report this as a bug if requested. (The page-counting backend wrapper I've been using for years copes with this problem, but I think I should use native functionality if it is provided.)

Please do file a bug, although I suspect it may live on for a while until we come up with an acceptable solution.  Waiting 10 seconds isn't the best idea, but maybe we can look for changing page counts and only wait while the count continues to change while we have an open connection to the printer?