[cups.general] scripting cups configuration?

Brian Kroth bpkroth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:44:02 PDT 2010

I decided to write a script to generate and run all of the necessary
lpadmin commands.  It'll be a nice self-documenting way to reroll a new
print server quickly as well.  I'll post it here when I'm done.  The one
bit of trouble I'm running into is that lpadmin doesn't support
configuring classes very well [2].

Brian

[2] http://marc.info/?l=cups&m=127800465629989&w=2

chbeyer <fritz.honka at gmx.de> 2010-08-24 02:24: