ppd pageSize weirdness

Alex Cohen naftaly at me.com
Mon Aug 2 08:21:20 PDT 2010

I'm using ppdOpenFile to get a pointer to a ppd_t, then i'm iterating over the ppd_size_t's using ppd->num_sizes. Then i'm accessing the ppd_size_t's width and length. The values I get back are always -1610443520.000000. The version of cups is 1.4.4.

Here are some relevant ( i think ) parts of the PPD file:

*PageSize Letter/Letter: "

	<</PageSize [612 792] /ImagingBBox null>> setpagedevice"
*End

*PageSize Legal/Legal: "

	<</PageSize [612 1008] /ImagingBBox null>> setpagedevice"
*End

thx
AC