Need to hold the job programmatically when print job has arrived in Snow leopard

akbar akbarbasha at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Aug 12 10:41:47 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

I am a mav developer,I am using Snow Leopard,
I have to hold the job whenever user gives the print.
I was using IPP_HoLD_JOB to hold the job,it was working fine in Leopard.
But the same code is not holding the job in Snow leopard,I think print job is going fast to the printer,
thats why I am not able to hold the job.g

I have cheched the cups version in Snow Leopard ,that is cups 1.4.4.

My requirement is hold the job in Snow Leopard,even I tried pausing printet itself , but not able to hold the job.
Printer is pausing after the job has been printed.
nn
Just I want to clarify that whether I can uninstall cups 1.4.4 and install to cups 1.4.2 in Snow Leopard so that I can slow the printing a little.
How can I do this?

Please help me Michael to hold the job in Snow Leopard.I am really struck up with this since long time.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Akbar