[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3641: pstops filter produces no output from gnuplot ps files.

H. Blischke HelgeBlischke at web.de
Fri Aug 13 13:05:34 PDT 2010

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

I think it is either a gnuplot issue or a user error.
The sample file has "EPSF-2.0" in the first line which causes the pstops
filter to define the showpage operator as a noop.

gnuplot should (according to the manual) allow to specify "terminal" types
for PostScript output different from EPS. If that does not work (perhaps
the op can supply a sample plot file so that one can test the gnuplot
PostScript output)I'd suggest to introduce a small filter that "heals" the
deficiendies of the gnuplot PostScript output (which is quite easy).

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3641
Version: 1.3.11
Fix Version: 1.4.4