How to configure the printer using IPP Protocol in Snow Leopard

akbar akbarbasha at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Aug 19 08:54:15 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to configure the printer using IPP protocol.
As per the google document says,I have to pass the DNS Server Address of my machine to Address field , my DNS Server Address is 10.50.24.50 (got this by using the command "nslookup" at the terminal).

After configuring the IPP Printer ,I tried printing to this printer but Queue is saying that "Network host '10.50.24.50' is busy; will retry in 25 seconds…"

What I am doing the mistake while configuring the IPP printer.

My DNS Server is right or not.
What is IP Address I have to use in IPP approach .

Thanks and Regards,
Akbar