Center feed Envelope, how to alter ppd?

Axel Braun axel.removeme.braun at gmx.de
Fri Dec 10 02:27:40 PST 2010

Hi,

I face the same problem on a HP Colorlaserjet 2550n.
If I chose the envelope to print (OpenOffice as well) It is all printed to
the left corner, although the paper feed is centered.

If I manage to layout the envelope to a standard A4 size, it gets printed
correctly, but afterwards the printer is stuck and can only be switched off.
Maybe due to the fact that it expects some larger paper....

How can I change the behaviour? No Idea how to 'de-center' in OpenOffice.

Thanks
Axel

--
remove removeme before personal mailing. Thx