RHEL4 and CUPS1.1 log errors

Majick Mann majickmann at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 07:09:43 PST 2010

Yesterday, I migrated queues from one server to another.  The servers are
rhel4 running cups1.1.
Shutdown cups on new server.
Copied cupsd.conf, printers.conf and the ppd files to the new server.
Started cups and all looked well.

This morning, I see "Unknown configuration directive StateTime on line
<number> of printers.conf." in the cups error_log.  <number> being the
line number corresponding to "StateTime" entry for each defined queue.

Obviously, the StateTime is from the old server.  But, how resolve this
on the new server?  Edit the printers.conf file, changing the value to
zero?

Appreciate your help...

:-)

--