UFR 2 printing issues

Ajay ajay.s at gmx.com
Sat Dec 25 23:38:56 PST 2010

Hi Markus Wanner,

Most of my problems are solved after I installed CUPS 1.4 patched with support for usblp module. Sane had also taken over permissions of device file, corrected this as well. Both printing and scanning are working so far

Printing still fails sometimes, but is much more usable than before

Besides, guess FSF should be notified if there is a GPL violation.

Regards

Ajay