[cups.general] Cups suddenly stop

ALi osatien at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 01:22:48 PST 2010

hello

we have had a very strange error with our cups installation
suddenly it has stopped working and it has become his historical job
full (500 jobs active) and cups can not support that :S

can anyone tell me what can we look into to known what has been the errror?
the error_log is very .... short :S and we dont see anything strange
apart from some diveces bad created (instead of lpd://someip directly
the ip 10.2.11.11) and this can not be the error no?

error_log
http://paste2.org/p/1169316

the queue has grown suddenly ... so we are expecting some kind of
network disruption .... but they will say that nothing has happened

thx for all