jobowner and hostip

Stanley tanriverdio at web.de
Mon Feb 8 02:54:56 PST 2010

Hi Michael,

thank you for your fast response and help. i'm sorry, i've thougt, that i've explained my problem correct, but now i see, i've got to explain it better :-)

we got a ms printserver, that is responsible for printing & accounting, but the dammed server can't map the user correctly to the accounts.

the problem is, that the printjobs got a userid AND a hostip from the cups and cups forwarded this in the the ms server -> like "jobowner(ip)"

for a correct mapping, i need only the jobowner! without any ip, that is my problem.

i hope, i've now explained it better ;-)

best regards

stanley