Printer settings using CUPS 1.3.7 (RHEL 5)

Shannon Adams shannon_adams68 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 11:12:34 PST 2010

Pat,

Thanks a bunch for the reply.  I typed the following command as root:
"lpoptions -p mc035 -o landscape=3Dtrue"

Then, I tried to print another job to mc035 and it came out portrait.  Any ideas?  By the way, where does it store these changes (like setting orientation to landscape, etc.)?

Best regards,
Shannon