[cups.general] Still need help in jobs disappearing ...

Salatiel Filho salatiel.filho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 03:07:46 PST 2010

Well, keeping this thread on ...

1) when printing using windows driver and printer in raw mode , while
"spooling" the size of the job will grow very fast . lots of MB.
2) when i print using cups driver, while "Spooling", the job size will
grow very slow,  just a few KB, and in my temporary dir there will be
a temporary file growing very fast, and when finish the spooling i can
see the size of the job growing to the size of this temporary file and
the temporary file will be delete. At least when everything went ok.
In jobs that will fail , i noticed that the temporary file will never
get deleted and the spooling job size will keep those few kb.

Hope this help someone to help me :)
I really dont know if this is a problem with the ppd or the cups driver ...