Cups samba with a windows domain

franz.pfoertsch.brose franz.pfoertsch at brose.com
Sun Feb 14 10:42:59 PST 2010

Hello David,

does the comments form Bernd helps?

otherwise please check the settings inside of samba with "printer admin".

to enable the buttons you have to be "printer admin"

but the key word is depricated! you have to use the samba "net rpc" command
like this:
net rpc rights grant <windows_group> SePrintOperatorPrivilege -U <sambahost>/root

it looks strange but it is working!

regards
Franz