update_cups_browse: Refused from itself and broadcast seems not working...

Didier Didier.Brison at ibis.ulaval.ca
Thu Feb 18 05:52:40 PST 2010

Hi,

I have this kind of log, but the "update_cups_browse" is refused from 192.168.001.1 and it's my server!! So is this a problem?

update_cups_browse: Refused 193 bytes from 192.168.001.1

And another thing, I am not able to broadcast printers on my network, I tried many options but printers are not visible from the workstations by cups web local search printers.
Here is a part of my cupsd.conf

LogLevel debug2
SystemGroup gestcups
# Allow remote access
Port 631
listen localhost:631
Listen /var/run/cups/cups.sock
# Share local printers on the local network.
Browsing On
BrowseOrder allow,deny
BrowseAddress @LOCAL
BrowseInterval 30
BrowseProtocols cups
DefaultAuthTYpe Basic
DefaultEncRYption IfRequested
<Location />
  Allow localhost
  #Allow From All
  Allow 192.168.001.0/24
  # Allow shared printing and remote administration...
  Order allow,deny
  #Allow @LOCAL
</Location>
<Location /printers>
  Allow localhost
  #Allow From All
  Allow 192.168.001.0/24
  # Allow shared printing and remote administration...
  Order allow,deny
  #Allow @LOCAL
</Location>

Do you have an idea?