[cups.general] Lexmark X75 Scanner|Printer All in One

S. Fishpaste SDA at Deer-in-the-headlights.ca.invalid
Fri Feb 19 10:08:12 PST 2010

Greetings folks.

I have one of these printers/scanners that I'm attempting to get
working on Debian Linux. I have the following CUPS packages installed;

	cups
	cups-client
	cups-common
	cups-driver-guntenprint
	assortered libs needed by the foregoing packages

My system see's the device as I have the hal-cups package installed
and it shows up in the server. I'm not able to print a test page
though and I suspect it's because of a driver lacking for this device.

Any suggestions on how to get this thing printing and imaging?

Thanks.