[cups.general] Lexmark x75 All-In-One

S.D.A. marathon.durandal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:43:41 PST 2010

Greetings; first post to this list.

I'm attempting to get this printer/scanner working under Debian Linux
"Sid". So far I've loaded all the CUPS packages I could find in the
distro, including the gutenprint driver package. Haven't been able to
find a Linux driver for this particular model. The Debian system
configured the printer automatically via the hal-cups package; however
without a driver it's not going to print or scan.

Any suggestions? I have Googled and so far haven't turned up anything
that helps in terms of Linux.

Thanks.

Steve