Issues when submitting PPD files

Matthew O'Donnell matthew.odonnell at okiuk.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 05:39:01 PST 2010

I am attempting to submit the latest PPD files for a number of Oki printers, however I am experiencing a problem in the "Submit Driver" page.

After filling in the necessary options (privacy, URL, address of file) and clicking "Submit Printer Driver" I am faced with the following error message:

Unable to create file 'ppd/oki/en/okc610_a.ppd.gz'!

I have tried using uncompressed PPD and zip files, with the same effect. Does anyone have any advice to solve this problem?

Thanks and best regards,

Matthew