PostScript problem with Xerox Phaser 6280DN

Steve Kleene skmpl at syrano.acb.uc.edu
Fri Jan 1 09:51:52 PST 2010

I can confirm that the solution described by Helge has succeeded on my Debian
Etch system.  Files printed from acroread now print correctly.  On Etch, the
recommended oopstops file is already present as /usr/lib/cups/filter/oopstops
(part of the cups 1.3.8-1+lenny7 package).  So the only change I needed was
to add the one line to the PPD file (/etc/cups/ppd/Phaser_6280DN.ppd in my
case).  I also restarted cups but don't know if that was necessary.

Many thanks to Helge.