Sharing my printer

Simón simon1_82 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:56:01 PST 2010

Hi, my english is not good, i'm gonna do my best. Sorry

I have an HP OfficeJet G55 Multifunction Printer, and I can make it work in local well, but I can't share it. I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 and hpcups 3.9.12 (CUPS 1.4.1).

When I was using Ubuntu 9.04, i was using a previews driver version (I don't remember which one), and when I did type 127.0.0.1:631 in my web browser, I had to "publish" my printer for being able to print in my network, it worked fine... but in CUPS 1.4.1 I can't find where to click for publishing my printer, and I can't print from another PC (using Ubuntu 9.10 too).

 I can see my printer in other PC's but I cant print anything. Where do I have to go to publish my printer, for sharing it in a right way?