page_log is empty

Timo mailtohagen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:07:11 PST 2010

Hi again,

I still have no answer to my last question (CUPS - Kerberos) and so I had to wait and wait and find something else in the meanwhile.

I need to have phpprintanalyzer working, and this requires CUPS's page_log. There was no directive in cupsd.conf so I added it, touched the file and set proper permissions.

I can print as much as I want - the log file keeps empty.

Is CUPS = Bugs or am I doing everything wrong?? At the moment, CUPS is frustrating me enormously..

Please help