CUPS and Kerberos - Problem with Authentication

Timo mailtohagen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:29:15 PST 2010

Hi again,

I would be glad if I get a reply to my question. Maybe I'm a pain in the neck for you but where should I ask for help if not at the source directly?

I admit that maybe I'm not experienced with CUPS yet, however, everybody has to start somewhere when becoming acquainted with a new discipline.

We need to have CUPS working with Kerberos, our university needs to be able to control students' access to expensive printing jobs. I don't expect a solution from you - I guess that would be too much - I'm just asking for a hint where I can search for finding out the problem's root.

Thank you.