[cups.general] Big jobs only print using cups in RAW mode and Universal driver in Windows

Salatiel Filho salatiel.filho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 02:39:23 PST 2010

I am trying to print a big file  [2GB] and i can not make it work if i
set the correct PPD in cups and export the drivers for windows using
cupsaddsmb.
This happens only with my HP6015, if i send to the HP4200, it will
print , but on 6015 windows will show "Sending data to spool" but the
job will never get printed. But if i put the printer in cups as RAW
and use HP Universal Color LaserJet driver , the job prints fine.
What should i do to fix this ? I don't want to use cups in RAW mode.

Thanks in advance.

--
[]'s
Salatiel

"O maior prazer do inteligente é bancar o  idiota
   diante de um  idiota que banca o inteligente".