Different jobs duplexed together

Harrison T Smith harrisonts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:33:37 PST 2010

I'm not sure if this is a cups problem or something else entirely, but I print with CUPS on my Debian laptop to a Samsung ML-2550 laser printer shared by a Windows XP computer with Windows' built-in UNIX printer sharing. When I queue several jobs, all of which I have set to print duplex, if the first job is an odd number of pages, the second job will begin on the back of the last page of the first job! I don't want this, because these different jobs are different documents that need to go different places.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I can post more details or conf files if needed.