Landscape Printing

Jeevan K. S. Chalam jeevan.chalam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 23:21:55 PST 2010

Hi,
I am not able to print a document that has landscape dimensions properly to page(It gets printed in Portrait mode and hence only a part of the document page gets printed) through CUPS programming. I added the option "orientation-requested" with value "4". It didn't work though.
The portrait documents are being printed properly.
What do I need to do/set to get my page printed properly, fit to page.
Please help me with respect to CUPS programming and not lpr.