[cups.development] [RFE] STR #3467: View Multiple printers in Class web page

denis denis.blanchard at ldc.fr
Wed Jan 6 07:58:06 PST 2010

[STR New]

If I have many printers in a Class (50 for exemple), the list of it as too
long and the visibility is not optimal. If you add this code to the
classes.tmpl you can view all printer of selected class on the same page
(not on the same line):

{?member_uris=?:<BR>
<script language=javascript>
var Listimp = '{member_uris}';
var re = /A>,<A/g;
document.write("Membres : " + Listimp.replace(re, "A>, <A"));
</script>
}

Maby you have an other solution at this problem, but I don't find it on
the web.

thanks

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3467
Version:  -feature