Ricoh Aficio MP 2000

Genilson genilsonisrael at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:31:52 PDT 2010

Howdy guys =)

I've been struggling with this printer for a couple of weeks now. Maybe someone can help me with this.
I'm trying to use this Ricoh Aficio MP 2000 in Ubuntu, but although Ubuntu recognizes and installs it, it doesn't work the way it's supposed to. The upper margin is printed a lot bigger then it is in the original document, no matter which configuration I use. When I'm using windows it works perfectly, which gives a clue that the problem can be the driver. I tried to find a specific driver for windows, but I had not success, and looks like the CUPS service doesn't support this printer.
Any ideas?!

Thanks!