[cups.general] intermec IPL driver - submit to CUPS for including in future release

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Jul 6 13:19:54 PDT 2010

You'll need to submit the driver as a patch to the rastertolabel driver:

    http://www.cups.org/str.php

Please follow the coding standards documented here:

    http://www.cups.org/documentation.php/spec-cmp.html

Depending on the size of the change, you may also need to fill out additional legal paperwork.
(I'll follow up on that in the bug...)