CUPS web interface

chris chrisgfd1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:59:06 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am new to this forum, and pretty new to CUPS. I am currently running Mac OS 10.6.4 and CUPS version 1.4.4

I am having a few issues.

1: Wanted to turn off DNS-SD in order for printers not to show up in Bonjour. Whenever I uncheck it, it reverts back and doesn't change. So does adding a printer, etc. This is my biggest issue.

2: Not sure if this is CUPS or OS X, but it worked in ver. 10.5 I can't enforce quotas anymore, it just keeps printing, even though it sees how many pages a user prints, but it just keeps allowing printing.

Thank You

Chris