[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #3623: Printing is slow by 5 sec for bulk print orders with the delay of 5 seconds after upgrading the the cups

Sarang Acharya sacharya at osius.com
Tue Jul 20 12:46:18 PDT 2010

[STR New]

I am not sure whether it's same as STR #3495 as there is no detailed
problem mentioned now i want to know can we remove the 5 sec wait option
if yes how we can remove that wait. I am not a programmer but just a
system administrator.
can we print continuously without waiting for job completed successfully
messages or if that message is compulsion then can we make it to come fast
so the printing would be fast.
Bulk orders should be fast according to the client where i work.
Thanks for all your help.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3623
Version: 1.3.8