[cups.general] 4 pages per side on a Samsung printer

Pierre Frenkiel pierre.frenkiel at laposte.net
Fri Jun 18 01:17:18 PDT 2010

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010, Michael Sweet wrote:

> Except that your analysis shows that other printers are working so it is likely specific to the Samsung driver you are using...
   You are right. It's of course specific to the Samsung driver, and the proof is that after trying several
   drivers, I found that the Samsung ML-3051ND, although my printer is ML-2850NDR, fixed the problem.

   But I think the problem also implied the filter. Otherwise, how do
   you explain that the -l lpr option (i.e. no filter) gave correctly 1-up?

   Thank you for your help.
--
Pierre Frenkiel