stopped "/usr/lib/cups/filter/pstopdf failed"

Pedro pedropsyko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 11:13:58 PDT 2010

I have a little system in java to print a text in a printer on Windows Xp,
I added the printer with user and password on Printing service of Ubuntu and the test page works fine and when I send a command lpr -P printerName, works fine too.
But with this system doesn't work. It's perfect cause works very well in another linux and windows. But in this case, doesn't need authentication to logon in windows, this is my doubt, maybe I should send a user and passwd to a printer on java?
On Cups works perfect in test page, why on my programmer doesn't work?

Always show me 'stopped "/usr/lib/cups/filter/pstopdf failed"' in the current job.