Printing PDF with 2D barcode

Elly K trcmrekb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 15:00:07 PDT 2010

Michael, I'm sorry to sound like this, but I'm new to CUPS and your response went over my head a bit :-(

I googled from Xpdf/poppler and it looks like some PDF creating software. We create our PDF templates here using Acrobat 9 and populate them using iText. The output flattened out PDF looks and prints good from Adobe.

I searched for 'Adobe wrapper' at http://www.cups.org/links.php and got a couple of hits, but I don't know what to do next.

If you don't mind, could you help me a bit please - if I need to download and install a fixpack or something like that?  Thanks again for your response.