install cups on the router d-link dir-320 with firmware dd-wrt

Sergey bessdsv at mail.ru
Mon Mar 1 12:03:33 PST 2010

Hello I have a question. Maybe I was a little off topic forum. I have a router from which I want to make a print server. heard that this can be done via CUPS still interesting to me that he has a web interface. But only when I start the daemon CUPSD me out error segmentation fault. Immediately on startup. Even the logs are not created. may be some who will tell me what's wrong? Well, or say where to look?