Taskalfa 181 tray selection

Igmar Palsenberg igmar at palsenberg.com
Thu Mar 4 06:40:47 PST 2010

Hi,

I've got a application where I need to print a large number of PDF's.
One half on paper in cassette 1, the other half on cassette 2.

The script converts the PDF to PS (pdftops), and that does a lpr ... file.ps

I can't get tray selection to work. I've tried almost every combination
I can think of, all without success (it keeps printing on paper in
cassette 1) :

lpr -P taskalfa181 -o media=PF420B test.ps
lpr -P taskalfa181 -o InputSlot=PF420B test.ps
lpr -P taskalfa181 -o media="Cassette 2" test.ps
lpr -P taskalfa181 -o media=Preprinted test.ps
lpr -P taskalfa181 -o media=Preprinted,PF420B test.ps

Can someone shed a light on this ? I'm starting to run out of ideas...

Regards,

	Igmar