Driver issue?

Rob vd Sterre rob_vd_sterre at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 03:55:28 PDT 2010

Hello,

I've setup a linux cups server (1.3.9) to only be used by windows clients. Drivers for the Windows XP OS have been installed but I have a little issue with 1 model of printer.

This is a HP Laserjet 4345MFP driver.
If I install the driver directly on my Windows XP host its possible to select the option to print multiple pages on 1 sheet.
If I install the driver on the cups server and share the printer, I dont have this option (driver is the same version)

Does anyone know what direction to look for?