Printing too high on Brother 375CW

Marcus Habermehl bmh1980de at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 25 08:29:18 PDT 2010

Am 06.01.2010 10:56, schrieb Chris:
> Hi,
>
> I bought this new printer because they provide official linux driver. But... it prints the content 2 cm too high on the page, so it's unuseable for now. Of course, Brother said by phone they can't help me...

I have point out the problem.

The official driver doesn't use the settings of cups. I have written an
email to the German support about this.

You have to configure the driver in
/usr/local/Brother/Printer/dcp375cw/inf/brdcp375cwfunc and
/usr/local/Brother/Printer/dcp375cw/inf/brdcp375cwrc.

I really don't know why the cups driver is using the settings of the lpd
driver.

Greetings
Marcus