number-up margins not behaving as expected

Brian Muntz bmunter at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 14:00:59 PDT 2010

Yup... I tried that driver as well.  Issue with that is it did not recognize the 11x17 tray on the printer when using media=11x17.  It would always print to the 8.5x11 tray so I gave up on it rather quickly since the other foomatic driver was working.  But I may go back and see if I can figure out why it cant see the tray if that non-foo driver will fix the margin issue.

Currently Im directing prints to the tray by saying "media=11x17".  If I try to print direct to a 11x17 tray using "media=Tray3" the printer will throw an error saying I need to load Tray3 with 8.5x11.  Do I need to specifify the size as well when telling it "media=tray3"?