Changes of page sizes within a document

R. Scott randair at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 16:38:19 PDT 2010

> Word does this...

Then, please clarify something for me. If there is an application which does *not* intiate a new job to change orientation or media (like Word), then, how is the media and the orientation comunicated in to the filters?

Your previous response mentioned that the filter needed to obtain orientation from the PDF or PS, for if the document changed to orientation or paper size. I don't believe this informaiton to be in the PDF file. (other then /MediaBox and /Rotate)

I assume that there is no way to print a document that the 5th page switches to the manual input tray?

thanks