Nearly no Messages in error_log at LogLevel Info

IVV5 University of Münster ivv5-support at uni-muenster.de
Mon Mar 22 01:10:58 PDT 2010

here a way to get the full info log back like in cups 1.3?

> Strange, there should be a lot more getting logged - try debug logging =

i already did, debug log looks normal. but there's no way we can run our servers with debug log permanently. lower than info is not an option either.

i will update from svn and build again today, maybe something changed (rev 8998 logged even less...)

> (cupsctl --debug-logging) to see if that yields more (it definitely =
> should!)

i wouldn't recommend cupsctl to anyone. whenever i tried it it damaged the config file.

/jdb