[cups.general] cups Digest, Vol 76, Issue 15

John Meshkoff johnpipe at sonic.net
Sat May 15 16:30:06 PDT 2010

Thanks, Helge,

	From that link, It turns out that that printer and other HP like it are
 supported for CUPS through HPLIP, hence no "R40 ppd," and virtually
complete function support. I did not look in the right place!

John

--
John Meshkoff                           johnpipe  at sonic dot net
"Who sees all beings in the Self, and the Self in all beings, hates

http://www.sonic.net/~johnpipe/         http://www.sivakalpa.org/

	"You must save the language, the medium of communication"