Printer stopping randomly (logs included)

Edwin Smulders edwin.smulders at gmail.com
Tue May 18 00:44:58 PDT 2010

> > At this point I'm stuck... Is this a bug in cups/hplip or is my =
> printer broken?
>

> The HP backend (from the HPLIP driver package) has a problem =
> communicating with the printer...

With all due respect, I figured that out already, it says so in the error message. My question still applies to your answer... and is there any way to get more information about the error?

Either way I consider my printer broken at this point, will get a new one sometime...

> --Apple-Mail-1--610889511

Multipart/html mail is rather hard to read on the webversion of these newsgroups.